TITLE BAR

Friday, March 18, 2011

bang bang !!

I wanna go here !!
Yesterday, i went to the Curve with my beloved parentz n my sistas !! We were supposed to buy our school stuff but my dad said that we should put that off for a while. So , we decided to go window shopping. I wanted to bowl coz i've been longing to bowl at a proper place since i play bowling in taiping. That place needs a serious makeover. But, we havent got enuff tyme. My sistas and I watched RANGO !! well, just becoz it's the #1 movie on E-NEWS. we wanna check it whether it's that worth it. And it kinda not bad. Then after we watched Rango, we met mom & dad at AYAM PENYET !! I ate like a machine !! I was unbearably hungry at that time.. anyways, after that  we went to BORDERS, get some stuff ( i got I AM NUMBER FOUR , n i should coz apparently im the only one who havent watch that movie yet.. Thanx to them ) and then, we watch BEASTLY.. that modern time beauty & the beast !! After that movie and a long way back home.. Okay i lied, a -not-so-long-way-back home.. Adlina and i watche BOYS OVER FLOWERS until dawn !! yess.. we didnt sleep.. we became ADDICTED to watch more & more of that story.. damn !! but i like so yi jung !! he's cute <3 and jun pyo is not as bad as well.. haha.. ( im babling )

XOXO

.:LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE:.

No comments:

Post a Comment