TITLE BAR

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My World Experience


Last Saturday , mum, ateh, fauzan, faiz, adlina, amalia, afrina & me went to SUNWAY PYRAMID . But before that, we went to the ROYAL PALACE !! huge lorh :) anyway ,  we decided to go ICE SKATING !! at first, i felt nervous coz it's totally my first time EVER to go skating , i even never roller skate yet ice skate !!

Gosh, it was huge . I looked at everyone else there, and they walk (on solid ground) flawlessly and effortless . I say to adlina " How does they do that?? They walk like it's nothing. Gosh ! I'm nervous lahh" And she agrees with me. Then mum said that there's always a first time in everything !! Yeah, i totally agree with that and i thought that ice skating is like riding a bike or playing skateboard and stuff.

Then, after get the pass, we start skating at 8.30 pm . It's very slippery and i was like a toddler that's learning to walk. I was holding the edge all the time & i cant barely walk . After some time, i tried letting go the edge and start to skate slowly. But guess what, amalia skate effortless and it's her first time too. Damn how did she do that !! huhu..

After a while, i had my first fall but it's not a hard fall though. But FYI i fell twice ! hehe :D  Adlina fell 6 times.. Wow !! Did i mention some of the fall are on her bumps !! haha.. anyways, around 10 pm. the ice range were about to close, we all made our way back home. OMG !! at that time, we all had SORE FEET !! yup, duhh what do we expect?? it's our first time, and we supposed to have sore feet !! huh, but above it all..... 
IT WAS THE MOST FANTASTIC AND AWESOME EXPERIENCE EVER IN MY FREAKING LIFE !!  
haha

XOXO

.:LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE:.

No comments:

Post a Comment