TITLE BAR

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm sick of it !!




I've been tweeting about it just now. But 140 characters aren't just enough to express what's really happening and what's exactly on my mind. So, i need my Mr. Bloggie right here.

Seriously, i really really really dont know what is your problem actually. I've been nice to you when everyone else isnt. I'm not trying to like ungkit or whatever, nut i think i've had enough. I wanna tell you that. But i 'm just too nice to do that. You wanna know why? Coz i care. I do care. Im not like other bitches who treats friends like garbage. Take Note okay.

I'm sorry if i hurt you, and i know i've been doing that for so long. But you didn't want me to think about it. So, i'm super duper sorry for that ! Thanks for everything that you've done for me. I dont want to say much more. Maybe i'm a bit emotional. Mood swing maybe. Haha. I think i'll be better soon. I hope :)

*having my chococinno.. yummmmmm :)

XOXO

.:LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE:.

No comments:

Post a Comment